Merced Horesemen's Association Scholarship Application
2019 SCHOLARSHIP INSTRUCTIONS
Scholarships available (quantities may change at the discretion of committee): $500.00 Scholarship
1. Student must be an active participating member of the Merced Horsemen's Association in the current year of application and must be a graduating senior or an enrolled college student.
2. A personal interview may be requested. You will be contacted so that a meeting can be arranged with the Scholarship Committee.
3. Applicant must be enrolled or continue to be enrolled within one calendar year at a community college, four- year college or university.
4. You may present at a board meeting or mail proof of enrollment to:
PO Box 2585
Merced, CA 95348
5. All Scholarship payments will be made directly to the recipient upon receipt of "Proof of Enrollment".
6. Deadline for applications accompanied by one letter of recommendation by May 15, 2019. All applications are to be typed. A resume is required. Along with an essay, details are in the scholarship instructions.
7. An official transcript for grades 9-12 needs to be provided.
8. Send applications to:
Merced Horsemens Association
PO Box 2585
Merced, CA 95344